- Concrete Brothers Ltd believes in the significance of client satisfaction, quality-based management and a culture of progressive development within the company. Through quality management, it is the aim of the company to continually strive for quality improvement in all activities. Achieving client and company satisfaction is underpinned on the following values;
- To provide the most appropriate solutions to Clients, through assessment of their needs and demands and consultation.
- To comply with contractual, legislative, regulatory and other requirements in the most cost-effective manner.
- To act responsibly in line with best practices of local governance, with transparency, projecting a positive and progressive image.
- Provide Safe & Healthy working conditions and environment at our workplace by creating safe work practices, attitudes and procedures, amongst our employees.
- To safeguard the safety and health of the public near our projects including the protection of the environment against pollution of the waterways, air space and ground.
- Polite and Courteous – we are privileged to be entrusted with your work and respect your property in which we are working on. Before we start a job, our staff will always introduce themselves. Our staff are very considerate and will go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.
- Your Satisfaction – if you are not completely happy with the finished product we will do our utmost to satisfy your concerns, within the reasons of the Terms and Conditions as follows.
Terms and conditions
This is generic information for all quotations:
- This quote is valid for two months from the date issued.
- This quote is also subject to a final measure of areas, prior to concrete being poured. It is also subject to changes made to the areas on this quote, on or off site, to Concrete Brothers Ltd, by yourselves or your building Project Manager.
- Any changes you require to this quote will result in a new quote being processed for you.
- If you accept this quote you understand, agree to and accept these terms and conditions
- Please accept this quote by email to [email protected]
- Once accepted, our time frame to complete this work, will be advised by Concrete Brothers Ltd, and may be subject to change.
- We may require a part payment prior to pouring concrete and will advise this to you on presentation of this quote.
- Although a crack is unlikely, there is no way to guarantee concrete will never crack. The joints we put in the concrete are planned cracks that allow the concrete to expand and contract, minimizing the chance for random cracking. Although joints will control cracking in most cases, even properly jointed concrete can occasionally crack in places other than the joints. We state that as part of these Terms and Conditions that 3mm cracks in concrete is acceptable.
- We cannot accept responsibility for cracking and defects in the concrete or asphalt seal where the base has been prepared by a third party.
- Concrete Brothers Ltd cannot be responsible for damage to driveways caused by natural disasters, tree damage, heavy equipment or heavy vehicles.
- Underground pipes and clay pipes: Due to the recent earthquakes in Christchurch pipes under concrete areas may be damaged. We advise you, if you are having your existing concrete removed and replaced, to have these pipes checked by an independent contractor, for any damage. Concrete Brothers Ltd will not be liable for any damaged pipes under these concrete areas once discovered on removal of the existing concrete.
Concrete Brothers Ltd warrants that if any defect in the workmanship of our concrete areas becomes apparent and is reported to us within two (2) years of the date of completion then Concrete Brothers Ltd will remedy the workmanship. The sealant used on all concrete areas is under warranty for one (1) year. This warranty shall not cover any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused or arise through:
- Failure on the part of the customer to properly maintain the concrete areas; or
- Failure on the part of the customer to follow our instructions on care and maintenance of the concrete areas; or
- If the customer undertakes repairs themselves without consultation with Concrete Brothers Ltd; or
- Fair wear and tear, any accident or act of God.
Terms of payment
- Invoices are sent to you, on completion of work.
- Invoices are to be paid, in full, by the date advised on the invoice. This is one (1) day from receiving the invoice.
- Invoices are sent to the Quote Recipient who accepted the Quote and therefore, our Terms and Conditions. Any changes to the billing or change to the contact who is paying the account, must be advised to Concrete Brothers Ltd, on acceptance of our Quote. Changes to the billing contact/payer after concrete is poured or when job is completed, will not be accepted by Concrete Brothers Ltd.
- During winter months’ we will invoice and credit the sealing costs until weather permits us to seal We will then charge this sealing cost on a separate invoice, when completed.
- You shall not be entitled to withhold any part of the payment or deduct any amounts of the invoice without prior written approval from Concrete Brothers Ltd.